Mount-TH-Devices

Hi

This is a testversion to mount the ThinClient devices. These scripts should be
able to mount the cdrom, usb and floppy devices of the ThinClients.
Please have a look into the installer and follow them step by step.
It would be nice if you could have a look at the scripts and give me a short
feedback.
Please try to test them and tell me if it's working or not. I can't test them
now, because I am busy with my exams and I have no equipment yet.
Thanks a lot

Greetings
Steffen

A non-free program systematically denies the users the freedom to
cooperate; it is the basis of an antisocial scheme to dominate
people.     --Richard M. Stallman