Re: FreeNX

hi

Am Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005 19:23 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> As I said a couple of times ago:  My main interest would be to have
> *official* Debian packages of *recent* FreeNX versions.

well, of course, that would be great - and with sarge the chance
increases to get one. But "waiting until" is prone to get a deadlock:
A waiting for B and vice versa.

If I had waited until Skolelinux was perfect, we'd still stick to
winDos. The development of free software, in my eyes, depends on people
doing the 2nd step while the 1st step is still in progress :)

For freeNX this means: if the interest in recent debian packaging is
there (and the infrastructure), the chance is big this will supplied.

Don't you think?

Regards
Ralf.