Re: Registered participants to the january development gathering

On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 23:24, Ralf Gesel|ensetter wrote:

> Dep. Oslo    Sun  14:15
> via  Frankfurt
> Arr. Cologne      19:06
>
> Fare: 175 Eu incl. taxes

 Ask Markus Gamenius if it will be covered.

> This would mean, that I'd miss nearly the entire Sunday,
> thus getting only half the thing.
>
> What do you think?

 You have to leave around noon (12-ish),
and this is not uncommon for participants
who have a long travel.

 The Sunday part is usually a 2-3 hours
shorter than the Saturday, for several
reasons.  Those working at the hosting
school have to get things back to normal
after we leave.  Therefore we don't stay
as late on Sunday.

 You'll get in time for both dinners.
The dinners, and the Saturday between them,
are the most important events.

--
 Herman Robak