Re: Registered participants to the january development gathering

Am Sonntag, 23. Januar 2005 22:41 schrieb Mari Wang:
> If you believe you have registered for the january development
> gathering, please make sure you are on the list linked from this
> enmail, and that your information is recorded correctly.

Hi there, I am not on the list, as I am still undecided. I'd love to
meet you all - so far, this is the most possible option:

Dep. Cologne Fri  15:54
via  Frankfurt
Arr. Oslo         19:35

Dep. Oslo    Sun  14:15
via  Frankfurt
Arr. Cologne      19:06

Fare: 175 Eu incl. taxes

This would mean, that I'd miss nearly the entire Sunday, thus getting
only half the thing.

What do you think?

Regards
Ralf