Re: eZ in Debian-Edu and on skolelinux.org?

On Monday 17 January 2005 13:29, Alex Brasetvik wrote:
> Markus Gamenius has been in contact with the guys behind eZ [1]. They
> are apparently eager to get eZ into Debian-Edu and to help us convert
> from Plone [2] on www.skolelinux.org.

> There are currently (at least) two issues with Plone on skolelinux.org.
> One being the workflow (have to use the webpage, no automatic
> notifications about translations, etc.)
yes, the 'have to use the webpage' is is a big one, I don't know about
others but I tend to do most of my translation work while in transit and
off-line.

Does eZ allow updating through cvs/subversion/whatever?

> Do we want to change Plone for X on skolelinux.org? Might X be eZ?
I don't really care what we use on skolelinux.org, but being able to work on
it while off-line is a major feature for me.
--
cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis):
    Coördinator Belgisch Skolelinux team