Weekly report week 1 and 2, and next step
- 5. Jan Meeting with the foundation: "Åpne kontorprogram på
- 5. Jan Metting with Sun Microsystems about thin clients at
a secondary school in Akershus County
- 6. Jan 10:00-13:00 with LinuxLabs about centralised operation with
- 11. Jan. About Skolelinux architecture for Armed Forces
Communications and Electronics Association (Foreningen for
Forsvarselektronikk, AFCEA Norge)
- 12. Jan. Meeting about OpenOffice with 3 County Councils (Buskerud,
Telemark and Vestfold)
- 13. Jan. with the Municipality of Kongsvinger that showed us an nice
centralised operation with Skolelinux to 9 schools with 2300
- Wrote minutes after the meeting with the foundation "Åpne
kontorprogram på norsk".
- Worte minutes after the meeting with Municipality of Kongsvinger
- A lot of preparation to get the right angel at the centralised
- E-mails to the department of education in the City of Oslo, and the
politicians, the city advisor on educational matters about
- A lot of e-mail about presentation of Skolelinux at the national
conference about education and learning.
- Worte a short Skolelinux presentation to the national pupils
body. They are sending an presentation to primary and secoundary
school all ower in Norway.
- An interview with the Consumers TV program at the main TV station in
- Did some corretions on this short text about Thin client trade offs:
- Specified what to expected in the work with documenting centralised
operation with Skolelinux:
- I'm certain that something was left out.
* Next step
- Keep up the good work with centralised operations with enterprise
- 17. jan Hurum Municipality 11:00. About centralised operation with
- 19. Jan. Meeting with the Municipality at Nittedal with the head of
the administration, some politician, and the ICT-manager.
- Making a leadership guide for how to facilitate open source projects
- Following up the question about making Debian Edu weekly news (VB)
Postponed until further notice () at ITU about IKT-ABC (www.iktabc.no)
with Ingunn Stubdal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
IKT-ABC is a practical pedagogic instruction program for the
schools management who wish an whole approach for use of ICT at