Re: weekly report week 50

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 03:25:40PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Done last week:
> Plans for this week:
>  - Register/tickets for Jan dev meeting. Really this time!

nice

>  - Work on making the CD I build look more like Finnarne's

Why do you want this. The reason for me creating my own build script is
that I wanted to have control over what happened with debian-installer.

And second, to be able to build whenever I have done some patching, so
that I don't need to wait another 2 hours to test what I just fixed.

AT the end of the day, the 2 CD's should be the same, only difference
is that I have stripped out som documentation, and dont fill up the CD
with package i dont want. And yes - I added the lessdisks-files to see
if those were installable of the cd.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no