Re: tjener# ps aux | grep slapd | wc -l ?

Am Montag, den 13 Dezember hub Ralf Gesel|ensetter folgendes in die Tasten:

Hi!

> Could you please compare your values? I wonder what amount of slapd
> threads are usual for slapd? Can I configure this? Is it advisable at
> all?

mwilhelm@ldap[~]>>ps -ef | grep -c slapd
36

mwilhelm@ldap2[~]>>ps -ef | grep -c slapd
36

mwilhelm@ldap3[~]>>ps -ef | grep -c slapd
36

[...]
> slapd at the same time uses a lot of memory:

As far as I know this is shared memory and you don't have to worry about that.

Ciao
Max
--
|           |                 Follow the white penguin.
|  |  |/\|  |  Rechnerbetrieb Mathematik  |   Meine Baustellen:  TSM    |
|           |  Universitaet Paderborn     |   Hostmaster, Linux, LDAP   |