weekly report week 49

Done last week:

 - Caught up on what happened while I was away last week.
 - Set up 16 port digiserver for test system's serial consoles.
 - Add support for hppa GSP to digress and set up hppa d-i install tests.
 - Discussed post-sarge archive use for d-i.
 - Added 2.6 netboot images for hppa.
 - Fixed hppa tulip module load issue.
 - Set up daily hppa debian install tests.
 - Added automatic daily update of new CANs and CVEs from mitre to the
   secure-testing lists. Also deals with adding TODO items for previously
   reserved CANs.
 - Continued with new CAN checking and getting fixes into sid and sarge.
 - I think there were some other things that I forgot to make note of..

Plans for this week:

 - Register/tickets for Jan dev meeting
 - Deal with kernel symbol versioning problems in unstable that are
   breaking installs using some d-i daily builds.
 - Work on RC bugs on debian-edu packages.
 - Work on making the CD I build look more like Finnarne's

--
see shy jo