Re: [debian-edu] Does Linux have viruses?

>From Bill Kendrick on Friday, 2004-12-03 at 15:20:04 -0800:
> On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 12:07:54AM +0100, Conrad Newton wrote:
> > I suppose this is not really the right list for this question, but it is
> > not really wrong either, because I am looking for an answer that is
> > suitable for teachers and students---not advanced computer professionals
> > like yourselves . . .
>
> Rick Moen put a pretty long article up about this subject:
>
>   http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/index.php?page=virus

Hi Bill,

Thanks, I have seen this set of articles, and I agree that it is
excellent---only somewhat too highbrow for my intended readership.  Is
there anything available that is less highbrow, but still correct?
I suspect I cannot find anything better than this.

Conrad
See
http://www.skolelinux.no/~conrad/snofrix/html/us/programs.html
including