Re: FreeNX is out

Am Mittwoch, 24. November 2004 08:31 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Definitely!
> ... and the German keyboard problem which I reported ...

I can not see the German keyboard problem - did you look into "advanced
settings"? There you can select the keyboard (!m client).

> BTW, I did not found Deb packages at
>
>      deb     http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/nx/skolelinux/ ./

Mh, I installed the server 2 days ago. Are the packages gone?
I am really impressed. Ratio 1: 11,000, just programs like Jbuilder6 are
compressed by jpeg as they don't use X commands.

Regards
Ralf