Re: Roadmap, or: Developers feed the Plone :)

Am Dienstag, 23. November 2004 00:50 schrieb Andreas Schuldei:
> start a page, i would fill in stuff. i guess the layout should be
> section-wise: e.g. installation, sarge-switch, user management
> etc as headlines.

Hi Andreas,

thanks for taking the bid (or what do you say?) ;)
Well, another good thing having you reply is that I tend to start within
the German plone zone - leaving the proper English translation to poor
ole Gavin ;)

Let's sit and wait, what others say - tomorrow is yet another day.

BTW: As for layout - you think one page being enough or are your
sections in mind one subpage each?

Regards
Ralf