Re: Q: /usr/share/debian-edu/common/share/config (LTSP)

On Monday 15 November 2004 23:30, Ralf Gesel|ensetter wrote:
> hi there,
>
> found some sound settings for konqueror and more
> in /usr/share/debian-edu/common/share/config - just don't feel they are
> used by default from there - any explanations how these are used?

/usr/share/debian-edu/common/ is added to KDEDIRS, thus setting that
directory up as the root of an additional KDE config tree (similar in
layout to the .kde dir inside youre homedir)

(in terms of desktop-profiles[1] I mailed you about this would be a profile)

[1] still need a sponsor for that, anyone?
--
cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis):
    Coördinator Belgisch Skolelinux team