Re: Thin Clients: No Boot Device (sometimes)

Am Sonntag, 14. November 2004 01:58 schrieb Vagrant Cascadian:
> it might have been related to a buggy ethernet card on the server, as
> well...  in which case, bringing the ethernet up and down(ifdown eth0
> ; ifup eth0), and then restarting inetd would fix it.

thank you very much for these additional hints.
I remember having been able to connect to ltspserver via ssh from some
workstation (well, this is thru eth0 AFAIK - anyway not the eth that
serves the TC's).

ps aux |grep tftp didn't give any results - dunno if there is a process
named like this.

I'll keep reporting :)
'gards
Ralf