Re: linux - samba password synchronization

Am Donnerstag, 4. November 2004 21:51 schrieb Klaus Ade Johnstad:
> Since when has that been a problem? Do you have any more info on
> this?

From the very beginning, I guess. Although we had a venus installation,
we copied homes (and personal settings) from old sources (pr-47). Hence
we had to set proxy configs afterwards by means of some script - and I
can't tell the settings in /etc/skel.

As a matter of fact, our (venus) tjener's squid won't let browsers pass
to webmin, you have to disable proxy or put tjener into exceptions
list.

Regards
Ralf