Re: New Skolelinux CD image release 1.0r1

* Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> [041101 18:32]:

> [Ralf Gesel|ensetter]
> > so laptop (standallone with pcmcia detected) depends on
> > standallone-extra then?
>
> No.  laptop is independend, and is installed with main-server,
> workstation and thin-client-server too, if PCMCIA is detected.
>
> > Let me try to make a picture of it:
> >

> >              <--LTSP-->             <-- laptop-->
> > < MAINSERV.> < WORKST.>             < sta-extra >
> > <----- networked -----> <---- STANDALONE ------->
> > <------------ c  o  m  m  o  n  ---------------->
> >
> > capitalized entries are selectable profiles.
> > dependencies are downwards.
>
> The placement of laptop is wrong, and standalone-extra is also
> selectable.
>
> Other than those minor bugs, it is correct. :)
>
> This is the correct drawing:
>
>                <--LTSP-->
>   < MAINSERV.> < WORKST.>      < STANDALONE-EXTRA >
>   <----- networked -----> <---- STANDALONE ------->
>   <------------ c  o  m  m  o  n  ---------------->    <-- laptop-->

thanks, this helps to build the FAI Scripts ;-))

while the LWE in Frankfurt i had contact with Thomas Lange and we
get FAI demo running on tjener.

with hooks LVM is possible. I am planning on one of the
coming working weekends in our test center to set up a
skolelinux workstation with FAI ;-))

Regards/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt
--