Re: How bandwidth requirement could be reduced when using thin clients?

onsdag 6. oktober 2004, 20:12, skrev Ben Higginbottom:
> I'd be very interested to hear how you handled the training issues
> with the staff, this has been our major sticking point with the
> adoption.

Unfortunately our guides is in Norwegian:

http://developer.skolelinux.no/rapporter/statrap_nit_20030211.txt
http://developer.skolelinux.no/artikler/skolelinuxkapittel.sxw
http://developer.skolelinux.no/driftskonsepter/opios.pdf

I will ask the translators to translate this documents after the
following book is translated to english: Debian in schools: Running a
Skolelinux network:

http://developer.skolelinux.no/~klaus/newnotater/

- Knut