How bandwidth requirement could be reduced when using thin clients?

I'we written a document about the need for reducing the bandwith in thin
client solution in Skolelinux/debian-edu. The municipal department of
education in Oslo prepare a report on "if it's posible to replace their
Windows-solution for schools, to a Skolelinux-based solution".

We are in need for some realistic time estimates on how much work it
would be to implement FreeNX in the LTSP and Lessdisk solutions. We
also ask about whats the most suitable solution(s)? :-) The municipal
department of education really want all the help they can get, and SLX
Debian Labs is a part of the group that does this report.

I'll appreciate your comments on this document Jim, Jonas and others:
http://developer.skolelinux.no/driftskonsepter/2004-09-06-thin-clients.html

Finn-Arne that is a staff member of the department of education in Oslo,
and I will help out with everything thats not clear, or questions you
may have after reading the document :-)

- Knut Yrvin
--
Project manager (cel: +47 908 95 765) Skolelinux Norway and OpenOffice
translation to Norwegian. Office 1: SLX Debian Labs Forskningsparken,