Re: English skolelinux users mailing list etc (International webforum)

On Monday 09 August 2004 15:45, Håvard Korsvoll wrote:
> There is already a norwegian web-forum for skolelinux [1]. This is not
> used much, but I think real end-users would like such a forum. If you ask
> Arnt Ove (CC-ed), I think he would love to set up an international forum
> as well.

I have created a early version of a international web-forum on :

http://www.skolelinux.no/webforums/skolelinux_en/

Please take a look and tell me what you think !?

--
Mvh
Arnt Ove Gregersen

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you
win.",M Gandhi