Re: English skolelinux users mailing list etc

Hi

There is already a norwegian web-forum for skolelinux [1]. This is not
used much, but I think real end-users would like such a forum. If you ask
Arnt Ove (CC-ed), I think he would love to set up an international forum
as well.
The problem is that many developers doesn't like web-forum as
communication channel, they prefer mailing lists. This could be solved by
letting the developers sign up in the forum and forward postings in
relevant forums to their personal mail.
We could also let all postings be forwarded to the mailing lists, if it is
not to much traffic.

Håvard
[1] http://www.skolelinux.no/webforums/skolelinux_no/