Re: weekly report week 32

[Joey Hess]
> Plans for this week:
>
>  - I'm going to begin helping the Debian security team with checking
>    security problems to make sure the fixes have gotten into sarge.
>    (Deferred from last week due to lack of time.)

How do you plan to handle the security work after sarge is released?
Is there a team of people available for securing the new testing?

> I'll be in Oxford England between 8/16 and 8/21 for Canonical's
> mini-conference. If there's anyone in the area involved in
> debian-edu who'd like to meet up, I'd be happy to. Unfortunatly
> making plans for this at the last minute precluded me being able to
> go on from there to the developer gathering in Norway.

I assume it is the one mentioned at
<URL:>http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/pipermail/debian-uk/2004-July/002318.html?
I envy you being able to go there. :) I'll do my best to forget when I
go to Twente instead. :)