Re: Proposed stable update: locale-config-skolelinux

On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 08:13:58AM +0200, Morten Werner Olsen wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 10:55:45PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > > Any objections?  The new version is in the woody-test APT source, and
> > > on the latest woody-test CD.
> >
> > Hm, how long should we wait for objections?  We should probably work
> > out some minimum wait time.  24 hours?  Three days?  1 week?  What do
> > you think?
>
> Three days sounds good to me. And no objections.. :)

I second that, but have not gotten around testing the new package. I'm
mainly focusing on Sarge now, but skole.bzz.no is availible for
testing. I have not setup the possibility to rollback on it yet. But
I'm getting there.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no