Proposed stable update: locale-config-skolelinux

The new version of locale-config-skolelinux in woody-testing seem to
work.  It adds support for Polish (pl_PR).  Any objections if I move
the package from the apt source woody-test to woody?

This is the changelog:

  locale-config-skolelinux (0.37) unstable; urgency=low

    * Klaus Ade Johnstad
      - Added Polish (pl_PL).

   -- Finn-Arne Johansen <faj@bzz.no>  Tue,  3 Aug 2004 18:03:09 +0200

The package is currently in woody-test.  I suspect this package is
ready to go into the stable APT source.  Any objections?

To test it, add

  deb ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux/ woody-test local

as an APT source, and run 'apt-get update && aptitude install
locale-config-skolelinux' before you take away the APT source again
(it is not safe to use for upgrading).  Try to enable Polish
configuration by running 'update-locale-config pl_PL'.