Re: LVM Tools / GUI

[Thomas Templin]
> It's more LVM at all which is irritating or better a xterm plus LVM.
> Most teachers seem to have a big aversion to everything which only
> might look as a xterm.

Perhaps improving the webmin-lvm module is a good idea.  It is capable
of resizing the volumes using a web browser, but I'm not sure if it
can handle the filesystem resize as well.  And as long as no online
resize is possible, /usr/ and /var/ is out of reach for the webmin
module.

Adding LVM support to libparted would be a good idea too, as there are
GUI frontends for parted available.