Re: huge "music.raw" files fill up home0

Am Donnerstag 29 April 2004 18:56 schrieb Ralf:
> Several home directories contain a file named "music.raw" sized up to
> 360 MB! I fear that those were autogenerated, maybe by ... (or
> by any other program using sound and redirecting it to a file).

It is definiteley linked to this thread:

http://archives.mandrakelinux.com/newbie/2002-06/msg00269.php

I also found the file name mentioned in the manpage for "heroes", some
action game I believe. However, I doubt that any of those is installed
with skolelinux, could it be some flash or java games form dereuro.de?

Regards
Ralf