Re: nagios configuration

[Klaus Ade Johnstad]
>> When doing "skolelinux-restart-services" on a fresh apt-get
>> updated/upgraded pr47 i get following messages:

Upgrading from pr47 will not give you a working nagios configuration.
I suggest reinstalling rc2 to get that out of the box.

You might get it working by running cfengine-debian-edu on the already
existing installation, but this might break you existing
configuration, if you modified some of the config files.

> Sounds like bug or something.

Maybe not. It is a consequence of the major reorganization and the
fact that nagios didn't exist for pr47.  I'm not sure how easy it is
to get old prereleases to upgrade seamlessly into the release version.