Re: HELP: Thin Clients freeze after 30 minutes.

Am Wednesday 21 April 2004 21:59 schrieb Ralf:
> As a consequence, we inserted a pre-up line into interfaces like
> pre-up mii-tool -A 100baseTx-FD,10baseT-FD

postscriptum: this is not enough - today the network striked again, only
after manually entering pre-up mii-tool -A 100baseTx-FD
the network went up again. Either the 10base alternative leads to
further autonegotiations, or the line must run as cronjob...

thanks for comments
greetings
ralf