Re: HELP: Thin Clients freeze after 30 minutes.

Hi Ragnar,

thanks for your comments!

Am Dienstag, 20. April 2004 20:07 schrieb Ragnar Wisloff:
> Further down in the /opt/ltsp/i386 tree there are a number
> of symlinks that look as if they are dangling. That is normal, they
> are hooks for the thin clients and only give meaning inside a thin
> client mounted root file system.

okay, now as you state the exact path, I am quite sure that these were
the links...

I'll try to check the net connections; the switch is administrateble,
I'll just have to see how to get onto in (from what side) when the TCs
don't work and the monitor connected to the TS is too old for X :/

regards
Ralf