Re: Not a discussion list?

On Tuesday 02 March 2004 05:49 am, David Palmer wrote:
> Who exactly do we have on this list, and what potential do you see, or
> hope to realise from Debian-edu?

Well, I mostly lurk.  I have kids ages 0, 6, and 8 of my own, and am
interested in education, Linux, free-software in general, and Debian.
So stuff here is generally interesting to me.

The automated notifications are somewhat annoying, although my
spam filters deal with them pretty easily, so I'm not personally bothered
that much.

Cheers,
Terry