Re: Not a discussion list?

On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 17:19, Sajith VK wrote:
> Hi,
> Skolelinux is one of the project we planned to use.
> (as It is listed in ofset.org) But nothing is now available in
> English, in there web page.

 By the way, have you set "en" (English) as the preferred
language in your browser.  If not, many of the Skolelinux
pages will default to Norwegian.

 The translators' pages at i18n.skolelinux.no depend
entirely on this feature.  It's called "content negociation".
There is no "in english" link on the i18n site, so you
have to add ".en" to the URLs if English is not one of your
preferred languages reported by your browser.

<http://i18n.skolelinux.no/index.html.en>

You can check what your browser sends in the Accept-Language
header here:
<http://people.opera.com/herman/headers.cgi?header=HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE>

--
 Herman Robak