Re: FOSDEM buffe?

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> There is much confusion regarding whether we should join the FOSDEM or
> the FREEDEM dinner.  The Debian group is going to the FOSDEM dinner,
> I've been told my the DPL.  They are ~30 people.

Actually, now they are 37, and had reserved seats for 40.  That mean
our 11 do no longer fit.  We spent too much time arguing. :)

I've send an email to buffet-planned@fosdem.org asking if there is
room for 15 people from Skolelinux, and expect Markus to follow up on
this issue.  If we get sets, we say go to the FOSDEM dinner.  If not,
I say we go to the FREEDEM dinner.