Re: FOSDEM buffe?

Le Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 06:46:34PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen a écrit :

> I've been asked how many Skolelinux people plan to join the buffet
> during FOSDEM.  More info on the buffet is available at
> <URL:http://www.fosdem.org/>, look for the FOSDEM donator info.
>
> I'm aware of the following people already:
>
>   Petter Reinholdtsen
>   Mari Wang
>   Vidar Bakke
>   Kurt Gramlich
>   Kurt Gramlich's girlfriend
>   Markus Gameius

don't be confused please between the fosdem buffet and the freedem one that is less expensive,
and offer more space for the people (we sahll have at least 40 seats avalable nd at most 600)

and where there will be music and much more people. It will be advetised in http://freeedem.org tomorrow morninf and
has been advertised on the ofset wiki for a whie

> I'm told that the price for non-donors is 20 EUR.
>
> Please let me know if more are planning to join, and I'll pass the
> information on.

the project skolelinux will be discussed at freeedem.

We had decided to organize the freeedem dinner knowing the the people of fosdem would not
do anything so their idea to oragnise something is a strange exercices. THey changed their mind.

Regards,

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Pettiaux, docteur en Sciences - président de AFUL.org - Tel:+32.496.24.55.01
AFUL.org - Association francophone des utilisateurs de linux et des logiciels libres