Re: What will go on during the gathering January 28-30, in more detail?

Halvor Borgen wrote:
> Well, I'm just going to attend this gathering, but I would like that someone
> would give demos on cerebrum, kerberos, nagios and such. As far as I know,
> there is going to be a sysadmin-course of some sort, related to
> administrating Skolelinux, so I hope some of this is presented there.

I'm very interested in such a course since I know a lot about installing
skolelinux but very little about using it.

As to what I plan to do when I'm there, probaly work/discussion on
debian-edu sarge, and security stuff.

--
see shy jo