Re: What will go on during the gathering January 28-30, in more detail?

Well, I'm just going to attend this gathering, but I would like that someone
would give demos on cerebrum, kerberos, nagios and such. As far as I know,
there is going to be a sysadmin-course of some sort, related to
administrating Skolelinux, so I hope some of this is presented there.

-Halvor

"Herman Robak" <herman@skolelinux.no> skrev i melding
[🔎] 1103674237.2154.269.camel@pc058.qadoc.oslo.opera.com">news:[🔎] 1103674237.2154.269.camel@pc058.qadoc.oslo.opera.com...