Re: nx packages ready for skolelinux

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 02:56:01PM +0100, Ralf Gesel|ensetter wrote:
> Please report, if this works for you - couldn't try myself yet.
I installed freenx on a Venus Workstation.
added 'deb http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/nx/skolelinux/ ./'
to '/etc/apt/sources.list', then did 'apt-get update', 'apt-get install
nxserver', 'nxsetup'. And then I followed the instructions about copying
the private key from '/home/.nx//.ssh/client.id_dsa.key' to the client
where I planned to run nxclient. Since I run the 'open-backdoor' script
on this Venus Workstation, I was able to connect to the desktop from
my homemachine using nxclient. My homemachine runs Debian sid, don't
remember where I got the nxclient from.
--
Jarle Osmund Vågen
mob  : +47 920 45 163