Re: Proposed stable update: webmin-ldap-user-simple (1.3-1 -> 1.3-20)

Am Dienstag, 16. November 2004 09:33 schrieb Andreas Schuldei:
> dont do that, it uses utf-8
>
> > Manual user creation still gives no opportunity to choose / edit
> > user account name. (Patrick's add-ons that allow import of hash
> > codes obviously didn't make it to the main stream).
>
> others managed to use it, even. please re-check.

Hi, do you mean Patrick's - or editing users' login-names? For the last,
there is def'n'y no option.

I realised that ther is now a red: PasswordChangeSuccessT (or similiar)
after successful action - it's a good idea to have a feedback - 1st
time I thought the action failed (because of red color), maybe
green? :)

cheers

Regards
Ralf