Re: Map of schools in Germany ready
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Map of schools in Germany ready
- From: Ralf Gesel|ensetter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:24:24 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.61.0411010757450.2182@wr-linux02>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.4.61.0411010757450.2182@wr-linux02>
Am Montag, 1. November 2004 08:00 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> If we talk about "German speeking countries"
> we probably are missing a little bit in the south.
yes, please. my approach had been like this:
... my Atlas says:
Point of interest furthest to the south: lat 46
- norh: lat 55; mean: 50.5
Logitude: take 5 to 15 degrees of logitude,
Radius: about 550 km.