Re: Issues with missing default Windows user and groups in Venus' Samba.

Am Donnerstag, 5. August 2004 20:38 schrieb Jarle Osmund Vågen:
> Are there anyone that have thought about missing standard windows
> users and groups in Venus' skolelinux domain?

hi, whatsoever, only recently I tried browsing my users from some win
client using microloft's usermanager.exe. I could see all users, but
not edit them - as there where no groups! hence there was  no
"administrators" group, either to entitle me to edit.

is this a bug, I wonder?

regards
ralf