Re: Struggling OpenOffice Part 2

Am Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2004 17:34 schrieb Ralf Gesel|ensetter:
> 2. All fonts are microsmall now (menus included).

Hi, I might have found something promising:

 http://www.pcquest.com/content/search/showarticle.asp?artid=47164

> Ugly fonts: Copy your existing 100 dpi fonts
> from /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi to /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/X11R6/lib/
X11/fonts/100dpi.

Indeed, in

/opt/ltsp/i386/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts

there were several folders, but no for 100dpi !

Tomorrow I can tell you, if this has helped....

Regards
Ralf

P.S.:

I can ssh on "my" tjener remotely, from there to ltspserver (uptime: 70
days, maybe I should dare restart X). I know how to tunnel the web to
access webmin on tjener, but is there a way to do so in order to invoke
an X session on ltsp server? Mybe use vnc? What you think