Build .debs from CVS without getting the CVS/ directories in the source

If you build packages from source based on the source in CVS, you will
discover that your source tarball will include the CVS/ directories.
If you want to avoid this, try to create ~/.devscripts with the
following content:

  # Avoid cruft in tarball.  Do not work on Debian Woody.
  DEBUILD_DPKG_BUILDPACKAGE_OPTS="-ICVS -ICVS/* -I'.#*' -I.cvsignore"

This will tell debuild to avoid the CVS directory and several other
CVS related files as well.