Questions about translating skolelinux po files

Hi,

First, I've found and corrected some spelling errors in a few .pot
files (the templates) and the relevant .po files (per language) so
that the translations don't get fuzzied. Now, should I commit only
these files and leave the further processing (mainly the creation of
the sgml, pdf files, etc) to their maintainers or should I upload the
whole bunch?

Secondly, in ldap_skolelinux_webmin.pot file, msgid #173, I can't
figure out what this msg is supposed to mean, personally I think it's
badly formed:

"Add all marked Users to classuser $1 to all markeded classes"

Finally, has anyone any idea how to make jade/docboocxml to use
unicode fonts? Right now it uses the Symbol font for Greek, and I
have to say it's ugly...

Also, can someone fill me in the system used for developing the
PDF/etc documents from SGML? Unicode support is rather minimal from
what I saw (Greek being one, but now that Skolelinux is being
translated into more and more languages, perhaps some other system
more Unicode friendly might be more appropriate). Check this link for
details:

http://www.valdyas.org/linguistics/printing_unicode.html

FOP (http://xml.apache.org/fop/) seems like a nice choice though I
have to say I haven't tested it yet.