Re: I suggest a new title on the "Driftsbok"

on 13/08/2004 09:12, Jonas Smedegaard at dr@jones.dk wrote:

> |> Both is better than the present, could someone fluent in English comment
> |> which is the better?
> |

> | Use either:
> |
> |      Running a Skolelinux/Debian Edu network
> | or
> |      Running and maintaining a Skolelinux network
> |
> | 'Better' is just not applicable here :)
> | My personal preference is for "Running and maintaining ..."
>
> Did you see the comments from Cobaco and me (and still recommend the above)?
>
> ~ - Jonas

Hi all

"Run" in English includes the sense of maintain/administer: to run a house,
to run a business, to run a car (although the car's engine also runs).

The two features of the driftbok are presumably:

installing

and

running (broad sense)

So: Installing and Running...

The next question (already raised in several mailings) is what is IT?

John Evans