File: [GForge-CVS] /src/debian-edu-config/cf/cf.mozilla

Hello to norway :)

The last thread about de.po made me once more clear, that after all I
should subscribe to the CVS system (anybody out here to assist?)
I've read the basics on CVS, but never used it, yet; apparently there is
also  the option to interact web based?

Anyway, before getting OT: Browsing the sources, I hit the entry
/src/debian-edu-config/cf/cf.mozilla  and just remembered that I had
manually activate the popup blocker for mozilla. So, this could be the
place to have it done by default, right?

Thanks for your answers in advance
regards
Ralf