Re: New strings to translate in debian-edu-install.

On 2004-07-09 11:37, Julien Valroff wrote:
> Le vendredi 9 Juillet 2004 17:10, Klaus Ade Johnstad a écrit :
> > I have uploaded to alioth some new strings to be translated in
> > debian-edu-install.
> >
> > Language: fr.po
> > 21 translated messages, 15 untranslated messages.
>
> Hi!
>
> Could you please explain where the file can be found ?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help ;-)

debian-edu cvs on alioth.debian.org:
	module src/debian-edu-install/debian/po/

http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/debian-edu-install/debian/po/?cvsroot=debian-edu#dirlist
is the webcvs link

<tip type="for future reference">
 all the locations of to-be-translated files are linked to from
http://i18n.skolelinux.no/new-language.html
</tip>
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)