Re: Hint: HowTo monitor and kill orphan processos on LTSPserver

Am Mittwoch 07 Juli 2004 21:14 schrieb Klaus Ade Johnstad:
> Have a look in /usr/share/debian-edu-config/tools look at
> nightkill.sh and logoutkill.sh

Hi Klaus,

thanks for the hint, `locate night` gave me the path - and having
followed the instructions in logoutkill, I should have managed to get
rid of a major performance leak.

cheers
Ralf

PS: there were some more scripts in that directory - is there a doc for
them? Any plans to have them activated from - well - wlus - or at
install time?