Re: Zope structured text cannot handle latin1 code

Le mer 30/06/2004 à 17:35, Alex Brasetvik a écrit :
> > I think structured text support latin code but Zope need to be started
> > with special command, for example -L "fr_FR.ISO_8859-1" should make it
> > support at least latin1 page code.
>
> Using a French locale won't help too much for the Norwegian, German, Portuguese,
> English and further localized sites.

You are right iso-8859-1 is not what is needed as the text is already
typed in with utf-8 encoding. I did not pay attention to that.

In plone the charset setting is by default set to utf-8, so what we
would like is to get structured text to work with utf-8 charset.

Looking at Google, it appears other people are also interested to get
structured text to work with, there are some informations how to make it
work:

http://www.zug.cz/Members/Alekibango/Howtos/HowTo.i18n/document_view
http://zope.org/Members/kedder/stx_18n_patch

Can you try some?