Re: Call for French and German translators.

Hi!

Le vendredi 25 Juin 2004 17:44, Alex Brasetvik a écrit :
> I have set up a French[1] and a German[2] Plone site now, as well as
> adding new flags below the search box.
Thank you !
But I have not understood that the sites were going to be "separate" sites. I
think it is an excellent thing that will allow each team to customize the
content according to local requirements.
But don't you think it might be hard for each local team to have a site
up-to-date? Are we going to be alerted when a change occures on the main
international site (for example, a new piece of news was posted)?

> Now I need somebody to translate the English pages[3] to French
> and German :-)
We have been waiting for this day for quite a long time now, so this must not
be a major problem. Is this a problem for you Hilaire? ;-) Now, waiting for
your instructions, Sir!

> At least one on the various translation teams must register[4][5] in the
> respective Plone site, subscribe to www-int[6] and send me his/her
> username, so I can grant access.
I have just registered on the French website with username  "Julien"

Thank you again for your work.
Cheers,
Julien V.