weekly report week 24

I accomplished everything I planned to this past week:

	- Wrote up a proposal for testing security updates. It's not yet
	  publicly available, but write me and I'll show it to you.
	- Got working debian-edu sarge CDs, with only some small
	  problems in the install, though they're missing the
	  workstation profile.
	- Ordered machines for my test lab. I'll have a fast test system
	  and a full local mirror/cd build machine which should make for
	  a fast test cycle.

I'll be spending time with family at the beach for most of this next
week, so I have limited goals:

	- Get review and feedback on the testing security updates proposal.
	- Keep d-i moving in the direction of a release.

After I get back from the beach, my plans include:

	- Build out the testing security updates infrastructure and run
	  some security fixes through it.
	- Get the debian-cd changes needed for the sarge CDs into cvs
	  (debian-cd CVS, or a local repository).
	- d-i release

--
see shy jo