first semi-working sarge debian-edu CD

At last I have a working debian-edu sarge CD. There are no known
problems with the first stage (d-i) install. The second stage has a few
known problems:

	- Asks a few too many questions, including time zone, about a
	  second CD, and exim configuration.
	- Takes a long time setting up munin; dns issues?
	- Missing locale-config-skolelinux package, which leads to an
	  error message at the end of the install. Konstantinos
	  Margaritis is working on making this available for sarge.
	- Fails to properly display the error message, which is why it
	  drops into the base-config menu near the end of the install.
	  This should be fixed in the next build for now just scroll
	  down to the next menu item and complete the install.

The main problem with this CD is that it lacks the workstation profile.
The education-workstation task in sarge depends on 400 mb of packages,
which just don't fit on a single CD with the rest of debian-edu. The
other profiles are available on the CD, and there are about 250 mb free.

The image is available using ftp, but please use rsync if you can to
save bandwidth. It is updated twice a day.
ftp://developer.skolelinux.no/cd-sarge/sarge-i386-1.raw

I've not really tested the CD beyond initial install, so skolelinux
experts, please check it out and let me know what's broken.

--
see shy jo