Release 0.9.13 of Dr. Geo
Dr. Geo is an interactive geometry software featuring unique features as
scriptability, interfaca adaptability, functionaly defined interactive
Release 0.9.13 is out since yesterday evening. It can be found at
* Implement a vertical short cut toolbar with a set of preselected
tools. In the main horizontal toolbar, add several buttons to rename,
set/unset the grid, adjust the preferences and access the help.
* Fix a bug in the customise user interface feature: masking the delete,
aspect and property functions was a bit problematic.
* Initial print support: the user can select a printer then the
exporting area is sent to the printer as an EPS document.
* Fix a nasty bug related to object name and the style dialog. When an
object had no name and its style dialog was opened, the object got an
incorrect name pointer (well it was not that simple because it was
mangled in the undo/redo engine), then when the user wanted to delete
it, DrGeo was just crashing!
* Updated translation in various languages.
* Some more examples.
CRDP d'Aquitaine/CDDP des Landes
614, rue du Ruisseau - BP 401
40012 Mont de Marsan Cedex